Special Project Grants
Special Project Grants fund collaborative projects in the Starkville Oktibbeha Consolidated School District. Each year the SFPE Board considers our budget and sets aside funding for creative and innovative student orientated programs that do not fall within our regular grant cycle and that need financial support. Funding is highly competitive and limited to projects that directly impact students in the Starkville School District.
- Funding requests up to $500
- Applications reviewed on monthly basis
- Please allow at least one month for your application to be reviewed
- Ask us about ways to encourage family/friends to support your fundraising efforts!
Examples of Special Projects
- State level academic, music, art & drama competitions
- National level academic, music, art & drama competitions
- High impact local school projects not falling within SFPE’s regular grant cycle
APPLY for a Special Project Grant by completing the online application below or download the pdf and email a scanned copy of the form with signatures to:
Online applications must be completed in one sitting as the form will not save.
Recent Special Project Grant recipients:
Armstrong Middle School
Science Olympiad Competition
Armstrong Middle School History Team(awarded in 2014 and in 2015)
National History Day Competition, Washington D.C.
Starkville High School Journalism
Southern Interscholastic Press Association Conference & Competition, Columbia, S.C.
Armstrong Middle School First Lego League Team
Robotics International Competition, Lakeland, Florida
Sudduth Elementary Friendship Playground Project