Quality education depends on consistent financial investment. Starkville Foundation for Public Education Grants allow teachers and schools to reach beyond the available district, state and federal funding. Educators have been able to purchase new equipment, curriculum enrichment materials and technology that have inspired and challenged our students.
Grants are awarded in the spring and are for programs and projects to be implemented the following school year. All educators in the Starkville Oktibbeha Consolidated School District are eligible to apply for 2019-2020 SFPE Teacher Grants.
Tips for Competitive Grant Applications
- follow instructions and provide details
- bring new and innovative programming to the district
- use materials and programming that have a unique instructional impact
- purchase materials that can be reused and shared amongst multiple teachers and students.
Application deadline for the 2019-2020 grant cycle is April 15, 2019.
Available grants include: Classroom, General, Principal and Music Legacy.
Learn more about our grant types here.
HOW TO APPLY
- Fill out our online form below or download the pdf by clicking 2019-2020 Grant Application.
- Submit your application online or email the downloaded pdf application form and a scanned copy of the signature page to:
- To speed the processing of your application, please save and name your documents in the following manner:
Your school name_Your last name_Brief Project Title.doc (or pdf)
For example: Sudduth_Jones_Music curriculum.doc
Questions about the application process? Email us:
2018 GRANT RECIPIENTS