Quality education depends on consistent financial investment. Starkville Foundation for Public Education Grants allow teachers and schools to reach beyond the available district, state and federal funding. Educators have been able to purchase new equipment, curriculum enrichment materials and technology that have inspired and challenged our students.
Grants are awarded in the spring and are for programs and projects to be implemented the following school year. All educators in the Starkville Oktibbeha Consolidated School District are eligible to apply for SFPE Teacher Grants.
Tips for Competitive Grant Applications
- follow instructions and provide details
- bring fresh, innovative programming to the district
- use materials and programming that have a unique instructional impact
- purchase materials that can be reused and shared among multiple teachers and students
- requests for furniture, flexible seating, snacks or reward items are not encouraged
Application deadline for the 2020-21 grant cycle is April 17, 2020.
Available grants include: Classroom, General & Music Legacy.
Learn more about our grant types here.
How to apply for a Teacher Grant:
Click on Apply for a Teacher Grant and upload the appropriate documents. Online applications must be completed in one sitting as the form will not save.
To speed the processing of your application, please save and name your documents in this manner:
Your school name_Your last name_Brief Project Title.doc (or pdf)
For example: Sudduth_Jones_Music curriculum.doc
Questions about the application process? Email us: